G. Stocks

The goal of this blog is to act more as a stock research reference web site. I've always had an interest in the stock market and have purchased many different stocks over the years. Now I'd like to take it to the next level.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I'm a sissy...sort of

I'm a bit worried about a stock market correction so I opted to simply gamble $500 of my tax return on Gateway and stash the rest away in a money market. I purchased Gateway (GTW) for $1.92 a share. I kind of feel like I'm in Vegas with this stock.

In other news, Garmin (GRMN) posted amazing results today which pushed the stock up 8%. This of course made me a very happy camper. Lets just hope it retains these gains! My other stock I reviewed on here, Armor Holdings (AH), has been rocking as well. A few more of these investments and it's time to retire! (just kidding...) It's usually about now that the stock market craters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home